8/5/13

Pinterest in real life

Last weekend I decided to open up my Pinterest boards and find stuff for the kids to do.
We made puff paint, 1/2 cup flour, 1/2 cup salt, 1/2 cup water
Then add your tempura paint or food coloring.

It worked.. But I suggest using recycled ketchup bottles, so you can squeeze the paint out.



NEXT we tried the "car wash" baking soda and vinegar.
 Let them play in the baking soda as loooooong as possible, because the next step fizzles quick.
 The kids say their cars are cleaner than ever. So there is that. I'd rather do the old fashioned volcano with the baking soda and vinegar... Because it seemed like a huge waste of both products.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 Pinterest and I have been great partners the last few weeks. Oh my GOD this was delicious~ my 8 year old said "I am mad this is so...